About the Dolphin & Snorkel Combo
Snorkel a Bahamian reef and then meet the dolphins !
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly guest service and dive staff who will direct you to the boat to start your adventure!
- Dive Staff will issue your snorkel gear and on the ride out to the snorkel site will brief you on the correct use of the equipment. For your comfort and safety, all tours are supervised by a PADI certified dive master who will provide you with a number of tips to help maximize your snorkel experience
- At the snorkel site you will descend into the water by dive ladder and then explore the underwater world. See many varieties of marine life and corals as you swim through the crystal clear water. (in water time is approx.. 25 mins).
- After you get back on board it’s time to return to The Dolphin Experience to meet your Dolphin Trainer and of course the dolphins! Once everyone is seated in the program area consisting of floating docks around the dolphin area, your program begins!
- During this part of the tour you will learn about these amazing animals as a member of our training staff talks about the history of the facility, answers any questions you have about dolphins, covers the anatomy of the dolphins, and let’s not forget to show off some of the dolphins natural abilities. We invite you to reach out and pet the dolphin, feeling its smooth skin as it swims by you. You will be able to take pictures as the dolphin's jump, tail walk across the water or just pose in front of you.
- After your program, explore more of the facility with a visit to our bird patio, home to macaws, cockatoos, and African tortoises of all sizes. Our animal care staff will be on hand to safely handle the birds while your friends and family take some “insta-worthy” photos! Or visit the snack stand for a soft drink or treat.
Know before you book
- All guests must be a minimum of 5 years of age and be able to swim.
- Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian. - This program is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- This program is not suitable for guests with heart or chronic respiratory issues.
- Guests must be able to descend/ascend a dive ladder from the boat in to the water.
What to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel, sunscreen
- Biodegradable sunscreen (no tanning oils)
- Money/credit cards for photos, gratuities, souvenirs or snacks